Wednesday, September 28, 2011

A Ghost House…

On monday I was walking by an old abandoned house in the forest. I had to revisit this yesterday. If anything qualifies as a ghost house, this is it. Because it has been abandoned for quite some time, nature has starting to claim it back. The house has partially caved in, and the kitchen is now an outdoor kitchen.

The area has an erie feeling to it. There was a ladder on the wall, which led to the crawlspace under the roof. I didn't enter, mostly because the floor would probably break under my weight. But it also had a creepy feeling and smell… Maybe there was a badger living up there, but I stayed away from it. :)

The tree on the last print is actually by another abandoned building. This tree reminded me of a scene from the film Sleepy Hollow, and it looms over the building…

All prints are the John S Lens and the BlacKeys B+W Film.











No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so feel free to drop one… :)