Monday, September 19, 2011

Hipstafashion, the wet version…

I work as an professional photographer. Wether its a wedding, fashion or portraits, my Hipstamatic is always on my hip. And I always try to do some prints.

Saturday I did a fashion shoot by and in a river in Oslo. And of course I had to do some Hipstashooting as well. Some of the prints are a little fuzzy, but this doesn't bother me at all. It only adds to the effect and feel of the print. And yes, the photographer was more than knee deep in the river two.

The most annoying fact?  The way the BlacKeys B+W Film darkens the edges (vignette), and the de-saturates the colors are beautiful. Some of the prints actually look better than the ones shot with my Canon. Straight out of the camera that is. :) After a little visit in Photoshop, the Canon files are better, commercially speaking.

Shot with Canon EOS 5D mkII/Canon EF 85/1.2

All prints are the John S Lens and the BlacKeys B+W Film.










No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so feel free to drop one… :)