Friday, September 30, 2011

Autumn is present…

Autumn are again announcing its presence. This is felt in both temperature, wind and weather conditions in general. Autumn is for me one of the most beautiful seasons. The light from the sun is a little colder, and the days a little shorter. And of course, the colors are beautiful, the air is crisp and clear…

Here are some prints from the autumn in play.

All prints are the John S Lens, but to bring out some color, I have used the Blanko Noir Film. The two last prints are the Blanko Noir Film, but Jason King tipped me about combining the John S Lens,  The BlacKeys Film and the Jolly Flash. The last print I used the Jolly Rainbo 2x. And what a result! It reminds me of the saturation of the Velvia slide film. Beautiful!

It gets a little dark in the shadows, so you need good light conditions to have some detail in the print. For this print, it worked perfect. Thank you mister King! I used the Blanko Noir this time, but I will do some prints with the BlacKeys as well.

The rest of the prints are my ever faithful BlacKeys B+W Film.








No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so feel free to drop one… :)