Saturday, October 1, 2011

Bicycling with sheep…

I had to make a spoof on "Dancing with wolves", the great movie with Kevin Costner from 1990… I actually almost can dance with wolves. In the area I currently are, it is the biggest concentration of wolves in Norway. Unfortunately I haven't seen one yet, but I have found lots of tracks in the woods. My dream is to get a Hipstawolf in front of my lens… :)

Yesterday I went on my first bike ride since the 1990's. In other words, more than 20 years since I rode a bike last! I had myself a 10.5 miles ride. It was fun going downhill, NOT fun going uphill…

I had a little break by some sheep grassing. By far, they are the most stupid looking and acting animals… ;)

All prints are the John S Lens, desaturated prints are the BalcKeys B+W Film, color prints are the Blanko Noir Film…

 

 





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so feel free to drop one… :)