Monday, October 3, 2011

Falling leaves and butterflies…

Yesterday we had a dramatic change in weather conditions here… From a sunny 82℉ saturday, it was a foggy 48℉ sunday.

Sunday was my resting day, since I had been biking for 27 miles the two days before.

The leaves are really dropping from the trees now, in an increasing speed. Where I am now, there will probably be snow in the next two or three weeks. And then we look forward to 6-7 months of winter in Norway… Yey… I don't mind the cold or the snow at all, but I hate the slush in-betweens. Everything is wet, cold and dark…

All prints are the John S Lens and the Blanko Noir Film. This to celebrate the colors of the autumn, and the butterfly I chased for ten minutes on saturday. The butterfly probably froze to death later that night…





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so feel free to drop one… :)